Jirous JRMC 680 10/11 NG (New Gen) 2' 10 / 11Ghz High Performance Dish for Mimosa B11 & Ubiquiti AirFiber 11X
This is a large item that is usually shipped via freight - firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-804-8161 for more details!
- Designed for the Mimosa B11 & Ubiquiti AirFiber 11X
- Improved Radiator design over previous generations for better performance - Now complies with ETSI CLASS 3
- 6 dB improvement in F/B Ratio - 61 vs 55
- Deep Parabola design provides superb side lobe characteristics meaning better interference resistance in crowded or noisey environments
- Uses Jirous' massive, extraordinarily simple JDMW-900 precision bracket.
- No loose parts to fall when mounting.
- Highly anti-corrosive, suitable for harsh environments
- Ships fully assembled with radome attached
- Frequency Range: 10.0 - 12 GHz
- Gain - Low band: 34.1 ± 1 dBi
- Gain - High band: 36 ± 1 dBi
- Beamwidth: 3° ± 0.5°
- Return Loss: ≥ 18 dB (10.3 – 11.7 GHz)
- Front to Back Ratio: 61 dBi
- FCC Standard:
- US FCC Part 101A | 10.550 – 10.680 GHz
- US FCC part 101B | 10.7 - 11.7 GHz
- ETSI Standard:
- Class 3 ETSI EN 302-217-4-2
- Weight of Antenna: 14.3 lbs. (6.5 kg)
- Weight of Mount: 7.0 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- Parabola: ø 680 cm, Aluminium Alloy
- Radome: UV steady plastic ABS
- Connector: Circle waveguide Ø 19 mm
- Fits masts from: 1 1/10" to 2 9/10"
- Operating Wind Load: max. 112 mph (180 km/h)
- Survival Wind Load: max. 149 mph (240 km/h)
*** Please note this product ships ground freight! Once the order is placed we'll be in touch with an accurate shipping cost. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote. ***