Jirous JRMD 900 3' 10 / 11Ghz High Performance Dish for Mimosa B11
- Designed for the Mimosa Networks B11
- Deep Parabola design provides superb side lobe characteristics for better interference resistance in crowded or noisey environments
- Uses Jirous' massive, extraordinarly simple JDMW-900 precision bracket.
- No loose parts to fall when mounting.
- Highly anti-corrosive, suitable for harsh environments
- Ships fully assembled with radome attached
- Frequency Range: 10.0 - 11.7 GHz
- Gain - Low band: 37.0 ± 0.6 dBi
- Gain - High band: 37.5 ± 0.6 dBi
- Beamwidth: 2.3° ± 0.5°
- Front to Back Ratio: 55 dBi
- FCC Standard: US FCC Part 101A (10.0-10.7 GHz); US FCC part 101B (10.7 - 11.7 GHz)
- Connector: 19 mm Waveguide ø
- Fits masts from: 1 1/10" to 2 9/10"
- Operating Wind Load: max. 87 mph (140 km/h)
- Survival Wind Load: max. 130 mph (210 km/h)
*** Please note this product ships ground freight! Once the order is placed we'll be in touch with an accurate shipping cost. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote. ***