B5 Point-to-Point Backhaul Radio 5GHz
The Mimosa B5 point-to-point backhaul radio is the highest capacity unlicensed 5 GHz solution for short and mid-range link applications such as relay sites, building-to-building settings and collocation applications. The B5 is fast, flexible and incredibly reliable.
With 1.5+ Gbps (IP), the B5 is recognized as the fastest unlicensed backhaul in the industry with 160 MHz of combined channel bandwidth.
Carrier-grade IP67 design for harsh conditions.
SPECTRUM REUSE SYNC
High-precision GPS sync technology enables same-site collocation and relay site channel reuse
MONITOR WITH EASE
- Assessing link health has never been easier with Mimosa Cloud management EASY INSTALLATION At a lightweight 10.8 lbs, mounting, aiming and installation is a breeze.
- Dual-Link and Auto Everything provide two bonded channels on separate frequencies with smart interference avoidance and low packet loss (less than .0001%)
- Low latency, less than 1 ms Backhaul (PTP)
- Extended frequency range of 5.15 to 5.875 GHz
SHORT TO MID-RANGE LINKS
- Built for short to mid-range applications including towers, relay sites and building-to-building links
- 30 dBm (2 stream) and 27 dBm (4 stream) for high performance
- Passive POE compliant, 48-56V POE supply with IEC61000-4-5 surge protection