B5c Point-to-Point Backhaul Radio 5GHz
The Mimosa B5c is the industry’s fastest connectorized unlicensed and public safety connectivity solution, allowing virtually any antenna to be used for long distance backhaul (PTP). The B5c is ideal for long-range relay, tower links, and custom engineered collocation. It is also suitable for licensed Public Safety operation on the 4.9 GHz spectrum.
With 1.5+ Gbps (IP), the B5c is recognized as the fastest unlicensed backhaul in the industry
Carrier-grade IP67 design for harsh conditions.
SPECTRUM REUSE SYNC
High-precision GPS sync technology enables same-site collocation and relay site channel reuse
MONITOR WITH EASE
- Assessing link health has never been easier with Mimosa Cloud management EASY INSTALLATION At a lightweight 10.8 lbs, mounting, aiming and installation is a breeze.
- Dual-Link and Auto Everything provide two bonded channels on separate frequencies with smart interference avoidance and low packet loss (less than .0001%)
- Low latency, less than 1 ms Backhaul (PTP)
- Extended frequency range of 4.90 to 6.20 GHz
- Built for long-range applications including towers, relay sites, and building-to-building links
- 30 dBm (2 stream) and 27 dBm (4 stream) for high performance
- Passive POE compliant, 48-56V POE supply with IEC61000-4-5 surge protection