C5c Backhaul and Client Radio + G2 WiFi Gateway PoE Bundle
Designed specifically to connect with Mimosa A5c access points in tower deployments and MicroPoP architectures (short and longrange PTMP), the compact, connectorized Mimosa C5c enables massive scaling of subscribers and capacity. In addition to these client connections, the C5c can also be used in backhaul (PTP) applications for one third of the cost of existing solutions.
The Mimosa G2 Gateway is an elegant and compact WiFi gateway that simplifies in-home managed broadband delivery. Designed to easily install directly into a wall plug, the G2 also provides integrated POE for powering Mimosa C5 client premise devices. The cloud-managed G2 is designed to extend the managed broadband infrastructure all the way to the subscriber’s mobile and fixed WiFi devices.
PRICE AND PERFORMANCE
Lowest cost 700+ Mbps (PTP) and 500+ Mbps (PTMP) radio in the industry
Low latency, 1 ms, in PTP mode
SPECTRUM REUSE SYNC
Supports channel reuse across the network
- Low packet loss, less than 0.001%
- Snap-in mounting for popular dishes
RUGGED AND BUILT TO LAST
- Cast metal housing, IP55 rated
- Automated gain adjustment (AGC) to combat residential noise
- Long-distance support; Defined by the gain of the antenna used
- High-conducted power, 27 dBm, for long distance links
- Wide voltage support 24-56V DC Passive POE